Ei!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

Expro

on 07/17/2010

I'm a director. I need a team of Mocumentary Writers. Pay?

Most recent reply from lowks, on 02/03/2011.

I'm a director and I don't have enough writers to get my web series, The Filmmaker, to be put into production. We need a fairly large amount of writers to work together on several episodes. This is a high-budget production, so if you join the writing team you will be payed for your services.
Please help,

http://plotbot.com/The_Filmmaker

bilinguru

on 08/03/2010

I live in Japan, but would be keen to contribute to the right project. Would that pose any logistical problems?

YurenaADeDios

on 08/05/2010

I'd be very interested in hearing more abt this project. I'm based in Uk but willing to travel for the right project

js45

on 08/06/2010

Im very interested in this project, I guess Im the first one that lives in the U.S

REC1

on 08/29/2010

i would also be happy to get involved.

Robbie1328

on 09/22/2010

I live in Canada, but I do have US citizenship (and a social security card) I would certainly be interested. Please post where you would like sample scripts sent!

nhood33

on 09/26/2010

What is this series about?
I may be able to help.

Shakespeare66

on 10/05/2010

Interestingly enough, I live in the Dallas area, work with teen filmakers, and am intrigued by this project... I think I have some source material.

I loked around your project/profile details and sent you a contact request... Let me know when I can jump into the showdown.

Thanks.

willc

on 10/20/2010

I'd love to contribute, although I spealize in comedy, so some of your ideas would help me a lot.

dontremakemovies

on 12/01/2010

how much do we get paid?

temperonepro

on 12/02/2010

I will help out with editing and the tech-part of it all and make sure everything is in the correct format.

dontremakemovies

on 12/03/2010

im also an editor and i will do the job for half the pay!!

hharch

on 12/13/2010

I write for teams like this already. Satire is my bag, but
I need more info, please. Send to [email protected]

temperonepro

on 12/15/2010

oh I wouldn't do it for half the pay. I think that quality is worth it.

mistercig

on 12/17/2010

I am an idealist who can bring a lot to the table far as taking the audience in different direction; with humor, thiller,drama, and suspense.

There are 17 messages in this thread.
繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |