Hola

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

Shakespeare66

on 12/02/2010

What's really ridiculous?

It's really ridiculous to post a forum message looking for writers or proposing projects and then NEVER return to see if people have responded to your inquiry... Should we write a movie about it?

How about a movie about a group of wanna be writers who are trying to write a movie and they are all attempting to connect on some sort of web-based plot-writing program? Seriously! I'll start the project and anyone who wants to participate, you can respond here and I'll invite you to it.

Warning... If you respond in any way here, I will invite you to this project... so don't respond if you don't want to be a part of it :)

We have a group of characters who are desperately trying to connect and make their mark in this world, all of whom have personal lives apart from the social media/program... they connect, write, develop relationships, fight, make-up and finally create this masterpiece of a screenplay...

Any takers? Just for fun?

Shakespeare66

on 12/02/2010

Okay... it's started... the project is called "What We Can't Do By Ourselves." It's a title up for debate and revision, but I think it speaks to our need as people to be able to collaborate with others in the important things of life.

temperonepro

on 12/02/2010

I am , I just wrote a quick script to test out options but so far I like this place, still need to learn a bit of the details

Shakespeare66

on 12/02/2010

Cool. I added you to my contacts so I can invite you to the project... or, I think you can search it and join... I started an outline, but everything is up for anyone's creative input!

JamesHammer

on 04/07/2011

Yeah... this was a fail.

JamesHammer

on 05/15/2012

This was still a fail, lol.

JamesHammer

on 05/15/2012

I still think it's a plausible idea, though...

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |