Hiya

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

mistercig

on 12/17/2010

looking for a dedicated writer teams to work on projects to sell for profits.

I'm looking for some serious writers to help me write a movie. The movie will be based off of love, street life, crimes, and betrayal. I will explain the movie more into details when I select a team. There will not be any money involve at first but I have connection in California, who I will pitch the movie to and if the movie is sold all writer will be paid a fair share of the profits. I also have a comedy movie I'm working along with a new series for television. I'm not a big time producer, but I'm someone who wants to write the next best movie or sitcom and I can't do it alone people. Lets turn our creative thinking into profits. I will be checking post daily and if you interestes let me know. To be on the safe side we can go into contract with each other giving all writers equal rights to the films we produce; who knows we might be the next liongate.

temperonepro

on 12/17/2010

so you want people to write it for you while you try to get it sold. this is what people need to be alerted from. put up a script that you wrote all by yourself and then allow us that would be actually writing a bit of clue. millions talk, not many walk. get your shit straight.

mistercig

Edited on 12/17/2010. Posted on 12/17/2010.

I will help write the story too asshole. I'm the lead writer and we be going over what writer have to add to the film. I'm a serious writer not a joke homeboy. And if you read closer I also stated contracts will be sign giving all writer eqaul rights to the film; the copyrights will state the same.

quitofilms

on 12/17/2010

mistercig, can you give me an email to contact you on?

and trust me...don't feed the trolls, they're just a distraction....

mistercig

on 12/20/2010

bet my email address is mistercig@yahoo.com and good advice

quitofilms

Edited on 12/22/2010. Posted on 12/22/2010.

Will shoot you an email!

QUEENSHIYUNG

on 01/09/2011

I'm a writer as well, but i only deal with what's real. i need my own team also, but

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |