Hallo Stranger!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

Catwalker90

on 02/15/2011

I need a writing partner

I need someone to bounce ideas off. I'd also like to be able to create more real dialogue by going back and forth with someone. I'm open to any genre of writing.

holybeast16

on 02/16/2011

i can help you if youd like

holybeast16

on 02/16/2011

As far as Genre goes i like magic and futurestic type or books.

charlesbelt

on 02/20/2011

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm sure that I can be of assistance. I really enjoy works that have a definite message. I've only just started using this site, but I've been writing for a long time now. So hit me up if you need an outside opinion on something.

abyssinal

on 06/21/2011

Still around? I can help.

ryedmunds

on 07/05/2011

Hey I was just looking and I have interest in this could I help?

abyssinal

Edited on 07/06/2011. Posted on 07/06/2011.

I think this fella hit the high road. Does anyone else want to collaborate? I am between jobs and I am extremely creative and bored.

Directorkana

on 09/02/2011

Hi.. can u gv train me how to finish a script /screenplay witing..

PaulJordan

on 09/04/2011

would love to collaborate on some script ideas..got plenty.

I have a superhero comedy

A futuristic heist movie

A dark comedy with puppets

A movie based on the cartoon Magilla Gorilla

Interested hit me up [email protected]

abyssinal

on 08/11/2012

Wow. Those sound...cool. I'm around if you ever hit this board up again. You can find me here http://www.eltonsaysthings.com

militaruanton

on 09/22/2012

Hy, I'm an new writter and my english language is a little rusty, and I want to ask you : What do you think about my first script who is still in progress " The united force of superheroes ".
Regards,
Anton.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |