Wassup

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

royalviking

on 09/13/2011

Interested in collaboration

Collaboration. That's what making movies is all about, right? I've tried for more years than I'd care to admit to write screenplays by myself. Sadly, it's never worked. Perhaps what I need is a collaborator.

Not into action. Not into sex and violence. Not into fantasy. Not into a bunch of stuff. Love comedy but the intelligent kind. A few favorite movies: Manhattan, Sideways, The Big Lebowski, Godard's Breathless and Alphaville. On TV, Love Curb Your Enthusiasm and Bored To Death.

My guess is, a single, mature collaborator - obviously with similar tastes - would be ideal. Bounce ideas of one another. Roleplay. Work fluidly. Finish fast.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks,

Nickolas S.

crossover1

on 09/20/2011

Visited a great studio but was told I need to to add shots to the screenplay. I don't know how to draw so a story board is going to be a challenge. The studio has a great green screen to the script can be edited where a green screen can take the place of some scenes. However, the green screen is limits. I think this could be a great video. I can also email you the track so you can follow along with the script.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |