Arrr

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

camerontroyer

on 10/18/2011

Looking for feedback.

hi, I'm writing a comedy, and am looking for some feedback on what I've got so far. It's not much so far, but I plan to make it a full-length feature.

I just want some feedback from people I don't even know before I completely screw up.

Hallsk

on 12/04/2011

I'll look at it man.

Tristan

on 12/06/2011

Yea I dont know dude, it seems like it could be funny but it seems a little cliche. The idea of the manual for college dating is funny but the opening scene is something like I feel like I've seen dozens of times before.

shernand19

on 01/02/2012

Cliche or not it is definitely something that people can relate to. The opening scene is hilarious the way James describes the men. I think that this will be something that can reach several markets, high schoolers, college chicks, maybe even the bored housewife that longs for her youth. I say go with it, I am going to continue reading everything. if you need any help let me know and I will let you know what I can do.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |