Arrr

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

BloodVendetta

on 06/20/2012

Looking for a project

Hi, I'm new to the site and am ready to get started. I am not very experienced with screenplays but do have an absolute passion for writing. I am looking for someone who is willing to give me a chance to join them on a project, someone interested in talking to me about beginning a new project, or anything of the sort. I'm a super nice, easy going guy and I am hoping to find new friends that are interested in the same type of stuff that I am and to create stories and projects that I can be proud of. Just contact me by commenting on this forum or emailing me at [email protected] if you would be interested in discussing a project with me. Thank you for your time, have a nice day.

-BV

MatthewSharman

on 06/20/2012

I have a project sci fi fantasy going on right now if you would like to join

BloodVendetta

on 06/20/2012

Hey man that would be awesome, tell me a little about it if you don't mind.

MatthewSharman

on 06/20/2012

i am a bit reluctant to give out any detail atm but if you send me a friend request me and my collaborative partner have discussed it and we would welcome you.
tell me a little about yourself

JamesHammer

on 06/20/2012

Hey BV... Where in TX are you? I'm in the DFW area. I've been on this site for a few years, and have used it pretty sporadically until the last few months. I'm working on a personal project, while I'm also working with Matthew on his idea. I'll send you an e-mail to get you up to speed... I'm looking forward to working with you!

BloodVendetta

on 06/20/2012

Matthew I completely understand and that sounds great. Really I'm just a guy who loves to write, I don't claim to be the best or even very good at all, but it is something that I love to do and something that I have a lot of fun with. James, I accept and appreciate your Facebook Friend Request, I live in the Texas Panhandle in a small town near Amarillo. I look forward to learning more about you guys and the project and I would like to thank you guys for the chance. Oh and by the way, my real name is Spencer if you would rather refer to me by that instead of my username.

MatthewSharman

on 06/20/2012

Spencer I will send you a request to our project as it is private you will enjoy what weve put together I think :-D

BloodVendetta

on 06/20/2012

Alright man sounds great, I can't wait to see what you've got :D

MatthewSharman

on 06/20/2012

I have just sent you an invite to our project spencer you shouldve recieved it by now and then can see what james and I have come up with

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |