Oi, Stranger!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

legusamos

on 03/07/2013

Completed Script? Independent Film Production Opportunity!

Interested in having you completed, polished, finished screenplay produced?
Send us your script!

We are a small, independent production company ready to produce your digital film will full distribution opportunities! We work with producers, actors, casting agents, and distribution channels to bring YOUR dream to reality.

[email protected]

THATSagoodone

on 03/18/2013

hay im wrinting a short film script and always waned to be a actor could you help me out

willhart

on 03/29/2013

I am a published author, investigative journalist and I have one 'indy' film credit. My book is still on Amazon and I will disclose my full resume and bio as well as a list of current, available projects to legit screenwriters and producers. -Will

jellybean

on 05/19/2013

While I don't have any completed script, I hope I can convince your agency - or any film maker of today - to please get back to a state of producing quality entertainment. Can you relate to what it must sound like to me, an older person, to hear today's actors / actresses refer to criminals as "the bad guys", ect.? These are supposedly well educated protagonists, such as law officers, and their language these days is juvenile. Too, whatever became of decent movies with depth of plot? Give an ending that cannot be guessed within the first five minutes of viewing, please!!! Seriously, I don't know why it seems to me that the art of quality writing has regressed, and that producers are willing to use the material, anyway, but it has reached the point where I rarely bother to turn on my television, and even more rarely take interest in a new movie on the market.

ashaa

on 01/01/2014

Me writing a script and need to make a proper feature film.Any help??Its highly intense love story?

Trissy

10 months ago

Hi i havent finished my script yet but could you take a look at it and tell me what you think. I would like it made into a feature film but i will need some help with parts 2 and 3 of this story. If you want to give some ideas it is called the invasion.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |