Ciao Stranger!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

artistportfolio

on 10/27/2008

Director looking for writer...

I am a new upcoming director and I am looking up to collaborate with a writer who has the punch of SCI-FI,HORROR,FANTASY,COMEDY,ACTION and ADVENTURE.

Deno

on 11/09/2008

i am such a man!

opennick

on 12/20/2008

good luck

jpeel2

on 12/30/2008

I will give it a try.

Op88

on 01/21/2009

Hi,

I have a neat little sci-fi/horror script I've been working on. And a couple 30 pagers I wrote looking towards TV.
What are you interested in?
Otto

Willemholzer

on 01/26/2009

I've had a few ideas that I would be more than happy to share if you like to collaborate. My first is a post-apocalyptic survival guide written by an unlikely survivor. I also have a few other ideas. If you would like to contact me email my name at Gmail.com or just invite me.

Livibrynn

a year ago

I'd love to write for you.

jellybean

a year ago

COMEDY

Logline: World supermodel, secretly a man, births engineered sextuplets who are government seized for scientific study, and enraged dad will see his babies returned.

Pitch: The New Normal meets The Million Dollar Babies, or Junior x 6, with kooky Commando rescue action

Have you ever seen real-life androgynous model, Andrej Pejic? He makes for a convincingly beautiful, female (and male) supermodel. Of course, he is openly androgynous. But what if such a model were to conceal their true gender, model exclusively as a woman, and make it as the top (female) supermodel of the world, only to get caught up in the deception when they risk all to start a family with their partner?

tantrabensko

9 months ago

Sounds like a good plot, though I wouldn't have guess it to be comedy with the government study, but more conspiracy. I like the progressive open mindedness of the themes.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |