¬°Oye Stranger!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

artistportfolio

on 10/27/2008

Director looking for writer...

I am a new upcoming director and I am looking up to collaborate with a writer who has the punch of SCI-FI,HORROR,FANTASY,COMEDY,ACTION and ADVENTURE.

Deno

on 11/09/2008

i am such a man!

opennick

on 12/20/2008

good luck

jpeel2

on 12/30/2008

I will give it a try.

Op88

on 01/21/2009

Hi,

I have a neat little sci-fi/horror script I've been working on. And a couple 30 pagers I wrote looking towards TV.
What are you interested in?
Otto

Willemholzer

on 01/26/2009

I've had a few ideas that I would be more than happy to share if you like to collaborate. My first is a post-apocalyptic survival guide written by an unlikely survivor. I also have a few other ideas. If you would like to contact me email my name at Gmail.com or just invite me.

Livibrynn

two years ago

I'd love to write for you.

jellybean

two years ago

COMEDY

Logline: World supermodel, secretly a man, births engineered sextuplets who are government seized for scientific study, and enraged dad will see his babies returned.

Pitch: The New Normal meets The Million Dollar Babies, or Junior x 6, with kooky Commando rescue action

Have you ever seen real-life androgynous model, Andrej Pejic? He makes for a convincingly beautiful, female (and male) supermodel. Of course, he is openly androgynous. But what if such a model were to conceal their true gender, model exclusively as a woman, and make it as the top (female) supermodel of the world, only to get caught up in the deception when they risk all to start a family with their partner?

tantrabensko

a year ago

Sounds like a good plot, though I wouldn't have guess it to be comedy with the government study, but more conspiracy. I like the progressive open mindedness of the themes.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |