Arrr

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

tigerlily

on 04/09/2009

this site is nuts

u fix it or i walk. it keeps jumping, losing input...will not save.

brad

on 04/13/2009

What isn't working for you? We recently fixed a bug with the scene editor that might have caused the problem that you saw, but if you give us more details we'll try to figure it out!

amore4pace

on 04/13/2009

oh, well its all working for me : )

Pssst

on 04/14/2009

I heart this site!

threeinch4head

on 04/14/2009

hahahahahahahahha

FabeMan

Edited on 05/23/2009. Posted on 05/23/2009.

I had similar problems. Suddenly I wasn't able to save and lost my lines. After that, when I pressed "save" It loaded and loaded without end. Luckily it kept my text. Another time, i pressed "save", a window popped up and asked me, if I'm sure I wanna leave the site...
Scary... O_o
(but site isn't nuts!!)

JitterSlug

on 05/28/2009

I love this site, but damn, that non-saving/jumping issue is killing me, I haven't made any progress in weeks! .. Just sent the guys an email so hopefully everything will bounce back soon.

ChrisGreenhough

on 05/29/2009

"u fix it or i walk"? Nice attitude. Has it escaped your attention that this site is free to use? ;-)

LeilaKane

on 06/10/2009

i started writing the rest on my own computer network so I wont loose anymore...

geopoet

on 06/17/2009

It's work with me so well. This sites provides opportunity. I love it!

Jpeasy09

on 08/10/2009

It works for me but I am still having a hard time using it...

ZhangJulong

on 09/12/2009

erm, I don't know if this is just my dad's comp or what, but I'm accessing this site under WIntel with a G Chrome and I've had no such issues thus far... so I don't know what that dude is talking about... maybe he's using a dumb debian or something. I just willfully destroyed my debian laptop so I could free myself to get a Red Flag laptop instead (because that runs under Fedora/RedHat code, not debian).

Though all of this is just a wild guess, a blind shot in the dark by a computer-genre novelist with no idea of the other guy's OS or his browser type.

Several things to check:
1. OS type. Linuxes tend to be crappy when they visit sites optimized for Wintels and Mac.
2. Processor type: is it RISC or CISC?
3. Processor speed: too fast and you get messed, too slow and you can't do anything.
4. Browser compatibility: I found Midori and Netsurf are not W3C-Css compliant, but as far as AJAX and Client Side Scripting goes, Firefox and IE have the most annoying issues. Still the browser I woudn't touch with a 39 1/2 foot pole is Prism, because it always lacks something, as far as I've found.
5. Whether the site is undergoing a CRON job or some other maintenance issue. This goes without explaining. Usually they warn you days in advance.

No offense to debian lovers above. I'm just more acclamated to Puppy Linux, Asianux, Mac OS, Wintel, and of course, MS DOS... any computer system that's been around before I got to college (I'm a senior now).

Have a nice day. Hope this answers your questions! I'm no expert on this and I don't work for this site; I'm just trying to help!

JulietteMcCawley

on 11/25/2010

This site is a nightmare. I took two days off to try and write out my script, now to my HORROR everything is backward and there is no way to fix it!
WTF!

temperonepro

on 11/27/2010

lol , yeah it is a bit odd to get used to at first; I don't even know why my facebook account isn't letting me connect but as for the actual options, it's a very cool concept, though I am still learning how to even setup the beginning of scenes+dialog. It is very very confusing but I am sure in a week I can figure out all the little things I obviously am missing.

Anybody interested in trying to work out the kinks with a new Project?

holybeast16

on 02/16/2011

I DEFINITELY ENJOY LARGE NUTS ESPECIALLY ASSORTED NUTS FROM PLANTERS YUM YUM IT BRINGS ME JOY TO PUT THESE NUTS IN MY MOUTH AND EAT THEM FOR EVERY MEAL

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |