Привет Stranger!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

Juanclark26

on 04/16/2009

Help New Story Project Title

A Queen, who wishes to retire(abdicate), must choose how to divide her kingdom between her 3 daughters. On her birthday she challenges them. Whoever gives her the best gift, and declares their love for her the most, shall inherit part of the kingdom.

The two eldest daughters gives great gifts and declares there love for there mother. The youngest has nothing to give but her love. She tells her mother that her oldest daughters have deceived her. Their gifts were not out of love but greed to gain power and part of her kingdom. The Queen, enraged at her youngest daughter, disinherits her and divides the kingdom between her sisters.

When the Queen is taken ill and is sent away. The Oldest daughter exiles her youngest sister. The youngest daughters goes to the underworld (hell) to retierve a magical belt that is her strength, protects her againist evil and heals anyone she touches.

I need help with an title. And anything else you can add.

Thank you

jukbu

on 05/18/2009

Three Slices Of Pie

kenzylee

on 10/23/2012

the gift of love

jellybean

on 11/02/2012

How about: Daughters Of The Queen You may want to write your complete story before naming it. Will your title have to do with the journey the youngest sister must take (I presume she is your protagonist, or main character). Or, will it encompass all that occurs between the three characters? What is your genre? I see a strong story start, with the youngest daughter already facing obstacles.

Sukotto

on 11/23/2012

How about "King Lear"

Sukotto

Edited on 11/23/2012. Posted on 11/23/2012.

Oh! I got an idea. Make the Queen a great Samurai Warlord and instead of daughters make them Sons. Place the film in Feudal Japan and call it "Ran" I think you are really on to something here. Shakespeare himself couldn't do better.

GetReal

on 11/26/2012

Sukotto, I have to say something.... You Need to grow up and use your BRAIN. To post the discusting comments u have posted is an insult to all writers. If you can not post some thing intellegent then dont post anything at all. You have no right to Harass any of the people that use this site or put them down. Grow up and stop acting like a 15 year old little boy.

Sukotto

Edited on 11/30/2012. Posted on 11/30/2012.

GetReal said: "Sukotto, I have to say something.... You Need to grow up and use your BRAIN. To post the discusting comments u have posted is an insult to all writers. If you can not post some thing intellegent then dont post anything at all. You have no right to Harass any of the people that use this site or put them down. Grow up and stop acting like a 15 year old little boy."

Hey Get Real Juanclark26's is being provocative and funny, something you apparently don't understand. His idea is the plot line for "King Lear" by William Shakespeare. I would think that a writer like yourself would know that. I simply took the prank one step further and suggested the plot line of Kurusawa's "Ran," which in itself was a rip-off of "King Lear." Here is a tip for you. Focus on the constructive and creative parts of people's comments and less on your own sense of self importance. You engage more in ad-hominid attacks on other people here than you do on the task at hand. You may not like what I have to say. Good ideas come from a range of ideas, good and bad. I thought that was what this forum was about.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |