Ciao Stranger!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

TannerHillestad

Edited on 05/31/2009. Posted on 05/31/2009.

A new take on survival horror. Care to help?

What I'm wanting to collaborate on is an idea I had recently. It's a Zombie/Survival Horror script, but with a new way of telling the story.

The character wakes up in the middle of this city that has been infested by Zombie-like creatures (28 Days Later-esque "infected" zombies). He has no recollection of what's going on, where he is, or even who he is. He was in some sort of accident which has caused this. He meets up with a group of friends who were with him before the accident and they have to help him get his memory back while trying to survive.

Certain events, phrases, images, etc... will trigger these flashbacks where parts of his memory come back to him, which will advance the story.

It's mostly inspired by that video game called "Prototype". Any kind of help is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you would be interested.

ronin22

on 07/13/2009

Sounds like a great idea to me. I love zombie movies. Are you still looking for help?

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |