¬°Oye Stranger!

We haven't met yet! Register to start writing screenplays online.

Ethee

on 06/19/2009

Storyboarding

This is going to make plotbot from a screenplay software to a pre-production software, but you should be able to add storyboards for each element.

nouradbolah

on 12/04/2009

PLOTBOT SEEMS TO BE VERY INTERESTING|

i WANT TO LEARN THE ABC OF SCREEPAYWRITING IN A STRAIGHTFORWARD MANNER

MOURAD BOLAH

Clayton

on 12/07/2009

What?

Hydraqueen25

on 01/29/2012

I agree story boarding should be allowed I often draw my scenes ok when writing

alix

on 01/31/2012

How would you like to use storyboards? To have a page where you can upload them?

Hydraqueen25

on 02/04/2012

I often writen in microsoft word and after a writing add the story board images .Adding A feature here in PlotBot like just being able to paste an image along with tagging abilities while you write would make your project more emersive for us as artist

dorkusmortikus

on 02/19/2012

since script and story board are two different things, at least story board is not included in the original script... then, can we have it on the side, where we can see the storyboard next to the script? like how we can see comments on the side?

kenzylee

on 10/23/2012

i think this would be a good thing i love plot bot for the script but if i could make a storyboard to this would be an ultimite tool of mine.

繁體中文 | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | suomi | עברית | Italiano | 日本語 | Nederlands | Pirate | Polski | Português | русском | Svenska |